It is that time of year where the various craft blogs I follow post beautiful photo grids of all the things they have completed in 2012. All I can think of it what I didn’t complete.
- My Blackberry Cozy Sweater (it was done, but I had to, had to rip it for wearability sake).
- My mom’s christmas gift, a hat & scarf, though in my defense I essentially completed the hat only to decide the whole thing must be frogged, again.
- My nephew’s hat, again, I completed it (ie finished knitting), on NYE, but it looks too small and I’m seriously considering frogging that hat too.
- My Backyard Baby quilt kit, I bought this semi-impuslively at Sew Expo, worked on it almost exclusively during sew days and am so close, I could have finished it during the last sew day of the year but I choose to work on something else, oh yeah, a bag to carry my featherweight.
- My sprockets pillow (top is done).
- My quilt club quilt top is just a top, not a finished quilt.
- Basically all of the quilts that I planned to make in 2012, I need to check the list, but I’m not sure I actually started any of them either.
- The christmas table runner (and bonus pot holder from the scraps) from a kit I received last christmas – I should have assembled it quilt as you go style, but I wasn’t thinking ahead on that at all.
- The grey skirt I started back in fall 2011 (basically I need to seamrip it back to pattern pieces and reassemble if there is any hope at all of me wearing it).
- The yellow skirt I cut out in November (never mind when I bought the pattern and fabric for it).
- And I almost forgot, the improv charity quilt on my design wall.
The number of yarn projects I manage to complete this year is lower than any other year, never mind having photos for a quarter of them.
…And I’ve been sitting on this post for nearly a week, waiting to pull photos off my camera. Nevermind, photoless post it is.