I’m back :)
As my other post indicated I think I'm ready to post again. So, a variety of thoughts that I have in my head:
- I am wondering if bookishbiker has her curtains up again.
- My middle name is Marie. My mom also gave my little sister the same middle name cause it worked with her name too.
- I finally bought VM season 2 today. Yay!
- We went camping over the weekend. Yet again, we managed to only camp once in a year.
- I'm just not feeling the nesting thing like I normally do when I am in a new place.
- I'm still working on the x-back tank. So close, I am nearly done with the second half of the triangle part of the top and realized that something is amise with my decreases. So i need to rip it and do it again.
- I'm knitting the "one skien" baby hat in Artful yarns Candy. I am doing it on dpns to avoid seaming. And it seems bigger than I remember the sample in the yarn store. I'm about 2 inches in, second cast-on attempt.
- I'm not sure if I'm stuck on the socks or not. Should pick them up again and figure it out.
- I am becoming obsessed with Amy Butler designs. On one hand they are rather simple, on the other it is the perfect fabric and proportions that make them just so, and while I could probably recreated some of it on my own I bet I wouldn't get the lovely proportions that her patterns have. And I have doubts on finding such divine fabrics, although I have a hope in a local fabric shop.
- I got a card at the local library today and limited myself to 5 books. So of course I brought 6 home.