Fabric found

1) We found fabric for bedroom curtains that we both agreed on.  I am not certain I bought enough, but there was very little left on the bolt, so I hope it looks good without the standard 1 1/2 to 2 times the width in fullness.  And I got the bolt remnant half-off and will use it for pillows.

A peek (now I just need to decide, clips, hidden tabs, grommets or a basic rod pocket and pick out a curtain rod)

The green is the fabric (it has ribs if you can't see it), the blue is our duvet, the pink is a pillow and the yellow is our bed skirt.  As far as amounts go I should have reversed the amount of yellow and pink you see…  The hardest part about picking a fabric was finding something that worked with my bright colors that wasn't overly girly or kid-like (I almost went with some flip-flop fabric).

I've also editted my earlier post about sewing to-dos with pictures of the intended fabric.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

Advertisements

October 9, 2006. former Vox Blog, Sewing.

Leave a Comment

Be the first to comment!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Trackback URI

%d bloggers like this: