Not finished yet but…
I finished row 95 on the baby blanket yesterday (I am estimating it will take 160 rows to complete the blanket). More knitting tonight, maybe I'll make it to row 100!
I seamed three sides of the bedroom curtains I've been meaning to make since October. I am using curtain clips at the moment, but might redo it and create a rod pocket. I am also planning on going back to buy another panel of fabric so I had the recommended 2 times window width.
I cut out the top panel of a planned fabric baby blanket today and will cut the bottom panel and batting tonight as well. Hopefully tomorrow I will baste the three together in preparation for hand quilting it.
I am at the point of decreasing in the first of S's mittens. I plan on being done with mitten a by Wednesday so I can test fit the mitten on a friend's toddler before knitting the second mitten and sending them to S.
Pictures will probably be done after completing each of these projects (and for the baby blankets, after I send them to my SIL).