I was tagged by Fattypants for the 6 things meme
If you've been tagged, you must post a blog with six weird facts or habits about yourself. These cannot be used against you later on 🙂 Then at the bottom, name the six people you will tag next. Then leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and to read your blog.
You know I used to feel weird. Then I started making online friends and don't feel so weird anymore but I'll try (to think of things). Or maybe I just feel comfortable in my own skin. I'm sure loved ones could lists oodles of things about me, while I struggled after number two.
- I don't like to eat the tip of the grape that was attached to the stem. Or grapes that I haven't pulled off the stem myself.
- If I drink caffienated soda I like coke (as is coca-cola classic) room temperature but I like pepsi ice cold.
- I like stale marshmallows.
- When I'm in a group of people I'm either really quiet or I won't shut up. I wish I could find a happy medium.
- I know how to milk a goat, well I did and assume I could pick it up again if needed.
- I refuse to buy anti-bacterial soap.
I am going to be a stick in the mud, and just like long email questionaires of lore, I don't mind filling them out and sending it to the sender, I can't ask anyone else to do it. But if you want to I'm game for reading it.