QotD: Grown-Up Boot Camp
What are three things you want to learn, and three things you can teach others to do?
Submitted by bookishbiker.
I don't answer the QotD very often, but this one caught my eye and then, 'wow! I know the question asker!' so now I have to answer it.
I want to learn
- more about photography (I've been saying this since I was 11 and yet all too often fall back on that glorious point'n'shoot)/ become a decent photographer instead of someone who takes pictures
- to salsa, I think I did this once with a friendquaintance and it was a lot of fun, even if I sucked
- (this one is hard, do I put something tangible and specific or do I put something broad and grand sounding…), tangible: kitchener stitch; I'm planning on attempting this [again] today
I can teach
- beginning sewing
- beginning knitting (cast-ons, cast-offs, knitting and purling plus a couple increases, decreases and basic basic cables, and a couple other things–I'm dipping my toes into Intermediate knitter waters)
- I think I can teach someone to cook, probably can, I just mostly know people who already know or are not interested so I can't really test this theory
And yes, I am so frickin domestic it bugs the hell out of me sometimes. But then I get over it and just do what I enjoy and not fret about it.
Leave a Comment
Be the first to comment!